Friday, December 4, 2015

Holly Christmas Wreath

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well!

Not long now till the big guy in the red suit arrives lol and I hope you're on his good list lol!

I've been creating up a storm with my Silhouette and this is one of the creations I made!
I purchased a file from the Silhouette Design Store, 3D Holiday Wreath by Jamie Cripps!

Here's my wreath...


The funny this is, I really dislike wreaths but I was taken with this design so I thought, 'Why not'! LOL!!!

Very simple to put together and of course I had to add bells lol and a few red gems for a little bling!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,
Take Care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Shazam! This is brilliant Kylie, can you make a spare for my front door please, the tree isn't even going up in my house this year and it's not feeling very Christmassy, but it will be up at my brother's which is where I'm heading and can't wait! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***